Dear you.

I never thought that I would fall in love with someone that i just met this year. Some people akan cakap this is ridiculous and semuanya mainan perasaan aje. Jangan dilayankan sangat. But i do believe love comes at the most unexpected time. After years, I really want to give myself a chance to love again.

I met him during my internship. He's younger than me. HAHAHAHA. That zing happened when I look into his eyes. Serious talk. Biase nya saya takkan rasa heartbeat increase kalau bertentang mata dengan sesiapa. Nak cakap in details pun tak tahu lah macam mana. You know, I always try to communicate with you. Walaupun tahu awk ni jenis tak banyak cakap. Sekadar balas hi pun jadi lah. 

Our first official photo. Yeah i remember time intern dulu tak pernah nak ada proper picture dgn awk. 

I hope I can give you the happiness, joy, laughter and love this year and in the future.

And to have many beach date with you. My favourite kind of date. 

I always pray for us dalam setiap doa. I give you all my love purely. You are the reason I can smile even on my bad days.

Hold my hand and never let it go. I can still feel the butterflies fluttering in my stomach until now.
May we stay in love like this until we age and grow grey hairs together.


Happy monthsarry sayang, I love you.

Popular Posts